Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, March 17, 2011

A few more flowers and trial dried flower coaster

I spent an hour or so outside raking mud and old hay off the area in front of our shed today. My kiddos helped -Yay! We are getting it ready for new seed. This is only the THIRD time we have tried to plant grass there. After all that work, I came in and decided to try another organza flower with some beautiful neutral tones. They remind me of J Crew or Ralph Lauren clothing for some reason. I made another cut petal one and then a simple circle one. I used some of Nanny's vintage buttons for the centers. I like them both. I also ModPodged some dried pressed flowers over the poppy coaster I made earlier today. I hate to waste the coasters and I really didn't like it anyway. So far I have 2 layers of ModPodge on it and no sealant.

No comments:

Post a Comment