Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me



I haven't done much in the way of knitting/embroidery lately due to my wrist, but I think it is healing. The strain pain doesn't seem so bad anymore.  Night before last I was drooling through my Doodle Stitching book by Aimee Ray and decided to try a little myself.  She has this cute baby block quilt in the book with a sweet little birdie design.  I simply traced the pattern onto vellum and then outlined it with a black Sharpie. Then I cut a square of the same buttercream linen I used for my Sashiko embroidery.  I haven't gotten very far, but I like the design. I thik there are 8-10 stitches used on this particular pattern. It is an easy take-along project.

No comments:

Post a Comment