Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is Your Computer-This is Your Computer on Drugs

My computer has been doing very strange things on the screen lately. My husband used to do computer repair, so he said he figured it was my video cable shorting out. Enter young son with a curious mind about how things work and a few screwdrivers. He has dismantled it and discovered my husband was right. We have a new cable on the way, but I use this computer everyday. I am typing on it now-HA! He reassembled it enough so that I have to type on the coffee table and look at the screen totally flat. I will be using it less!!! Very uncomfortable way to sit and type. Plus the keyboard isn't connected so it moves around as I type. So glad they are mechanically minded or this would have cost a bundle instead of $15 to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment