In between loads of laundry, I have been working on Butterick 5351. I managed to attach the straps and get the elastic casing in the top. I put the six darts in the skirt pieces and have sewn the bodice to the skirt. I tried it on Katy and it is hard to believe as tiny as this dress looks it is roomy at the waist. I think I will leave it alone though because it is meant to wear with a belt. That will give her a little moving room. All I have left is the zipper, attach straps at back and hem. Hopefully I can mark this one off my list today. Hubby called and he is bringing home grass seed to spread by our shed we built last summer. Once it gets dark, I think I will finish up the baby scrapbook our women's group worked on. Will try to get some pics of the pages.