Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, March 18, 2011

A little further down the runway

Last night the weather was great and my oldest daughter had her sweet beau out here for grilled hamburgers. My husband ended up using the tractor to finish all our pitiful attempts at getting the ground ready for seed and I made homemade french fries to go with the burgers. After all the good food which included Paula Dean gooey cake-YUM!, they worked on homework or computers and I thought I would try to get a little sewing in. I finshed the piping and got the front pieces sewn together and then attached it to the back. I had her try it and it is definitely more fitted than the yellow dress. It is only pinned to Shirley-(she is too big for the dress).I have sewn the armhole facings together, but that is about as far as I got before the bed started calling my name at 11:30. Today my youngest has Homeschool Chefs after lunch, so don't think I will get much sewing done. It is hard to believe my week break is almost over and I feel like I have been spinning my wheels! Summer is coming though and there will be more time for all things crafty!

1 comment: